you're reading...
comedy, funny, political, satire, Uncategorized

ROMNEY ON SUICIDE WATCH

“I needed that win. I have nothing to live for. I’m only worth $264 million, plus just a few million in my off shore accounts,” said Mitt Romney as he was bent over his Rolls Royce staring at his $1.2 million jet.

“It’s just not fair! Why is everyone else so lucky? Was it that gay kid that I beat up on a regular basis? Was it stealing money from offshore tax evasion? Was it the constant lying to the public? Was that why I didn’t win? I mean come on, are those really sins?” said Romney as he chugged a $300 bottle of champagne. “I don’t recall the Bible mentioning anything about stealing, persecuting others, or lying. It’s such bullshit.”

Advertisements

Discussion

15 thoughts on “ROMNEY ON SUICIDE WATCH

1. fucking stupid and witless blog

Posted by Milk your mom | November 6, 2012, 10:32 pm
  2. Nice picture…very well suited to the caption! I actually believed this for a second when looking at the pic… I think it’s because I get a sense that Romney REALLY REALLY wanted this presidency BAD. I was CRAZY for Obama, but I really felt for Romney when it started slipping away, and finally, when he gave his concession speech.

I, guess, if you got all that money and can buy pretty much anything you want, life becomes quite boring. In this circumstance (which I wouldnt mind being in,) the achievement of a position that makes you “the most powerful man in the world’ then becomes the only worthwhile achievement left. Not to mention the ego gratification of applying your perceived corporation fixing skills to the biggest corp in the world. Unfortunately, the way Romney would have done it wouldn’t have been beneficial to a vast majority of the populace (just as most corporate restructurings screw most and enriches a few.)

I wish Romney well

Posted by jack | November 7, 2012, 7:25 am
  3. Stupid liberal idiot is what this is to put something out like this. No the “right man” did not win this election. And America has lost this election to an egotistical do nothing Community Organizer. But you should be proud of those who voted for Obama though I mean they sold out the Greatest Nation for free healthcare which will destroy our healtcare and set us back by decades. Yeah awesome jobs now after 2016 happens the democrat party I hope and pray will implode and fall off the face of the earth forever

Posted by tony | November 8, 2012, 3:39 pm
    • Rethuglicans are always so good at labeling others. It’s the Democratic Party, dude….And it’s the (G)reedy, (O)bnoxious (P)ricks that are on the ropes. Read the stats. Marital equality, we won, Money ain’t speech, we won, smokin’ the herb, we won, women in the Senate, we won. Tea Party LOST, big time. Read the stats.

Posted by Lorenzo LaRue | November 8, 2012, 9:46 pm
    • “And America has lost this election to an egotistical do nothing Community Organizer. ”

Who used his community organisational skills to beat you right wingers TWICE.

BTW if R money had such great business experience, why did the Community Organizer’s organisation run circles around the supposedly incredible plans both R money and KKKarl Rove with his hundreds of millions of dollars?????

Why did the supposedly great business guy not be able to do customer research or POLLING as it is called, like the “Community Organizer” did????

If R money was supposed to be such a great incredible business man why couldn’t he put a coherent plan together for all of us to understand and get behind.

No this veteran thinks the right individual was selected by the American People to be leader of the free world and Commander in Chief, he certainly has 6the skill sets needed there, just ask Bin Laden and the rest of the former leadership of al Quaeda who thanks to President Obama’s leadership found out that no psychotic mass murders get 72 virgins, and attacking the USA isn’t a good long term prospect. I seem to remember R money said getting bin laden wasn’t worth the effort President Obama put into it.

Enjoy the next four years.

Posted by clif | November 9, 2012, 3:53 am
    • Sounda like a sore loser, or forgot to take his medication.

Posted by trucker581 | November 19, 2012, 8:55 am
    • Bitter much?

Posted by Melanie Rogers | November 26, 2012, 9:13 pm
  4. Thank you Tony. I’m sure you’re right. Universal health care will destroy us all. Just like it did other third world countries, like Canada, Spain, Italy, the United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Sweden…oh, wait, those are prosperous countries that have less actual overall health care expenditures than the US and somehow provide for all of their citizens.

See you in 2016! And if you get injured along the way and the hospital takes care of you, well, you can thank us stupid liberals for it. You’re welcome.

Posted by milkthebull | November 8, 2012, 3:52 pm
  5. I feel nothing for this mutant lying asshat…..And that sheepish smile when the roaring crowd makes him feel all tingly, makes the half and half in my coffee curdle.

Posted by Lorenzo LaRue | November 8, 2012, 9:17 pm

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: Obama in a Landslide? - Page 46 - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - November 27, 2012